- Remove the
allow_input_overrideflag from Arithmetic Expressions, to allow different override options for each variable. See New Features #2.
- Control of unitary gates is now only available via the general control mechanism, and not as a part of function parameters. See Unitary Gate for the new syntax and Control for control of general functions, including unitary gates.
inplaceattribute of the binary Addition and Subtraction functions is replaced with
inplace_arg, receiving an
Optional[str]value, enabling New Features #7.
- Change the default behavior of
show_interactive()to open the analyzer web application with the generated circuit. To get the previous version run
show_interactive(local=True). See Analyzer Web App
- Remove execution result object and added specific results.
- Renamed chemistry objects
- VS Code Extension new feature: New command added to Classiq VS Code extension. Generated circuits can now be analyzed with the "Analyze Quantum Circuit From GeneratedCircuit" command. This command will open an external link to Classiq analyzer web application with the analyzed circuit loaded. Users who are not authenticated to Classiq Analyzer web app will be prompted to log in.
- Allow specific choice of variable overriding\saving in Arithmetic Expressions.
- OptimizerPreferences can now skip variance computation. It decreases VQE execution time. See Solver Customization
- Variables with fixed value can be defined in CombinatorialOptimization. See Combinatorial Optimization: Decision Variables
- output_size in arithmetic expression is now propagated into all sub-expressions except those where explicit output_size ws defined. See Modulo
- Allow easier access to counts of specific qubits in the execution result in the SDK. See Execution
- Allow overriding both left and right arguments of Addition and Subtraction. Allow overriding either BitwiseXor argument. See the functions' documentation pages for more details.
- Add the option to set model inputs and outputs.
- View all available devices, and use them as input to the analyzer's functions.
- "Hardware connectivity graphs" is now available from the SDK in an interactive manner.