Add support for
QRegslicing and concatenation in the Python SDK. See Textual Model vs. Python SDK Slicing.
Display a more readable function name in the analyzer, removing the unique ID at the end of the function.
- Note that the unique ID is still used to distinguish between functions in the OpenQASM and Analyzer search bars.
CompositeFunctionData. See Model.
- Allow qubit release specification. See qubit release.
- Add a
generate_ucc_operatorsmethod to the
GroundStateSolverclass. See UCC operators.
- Add the amplitude loading function.
- Enable defining a ground state problem using a second quantized Hamiltonian. See Second Quantized Hamiltonian.
- Allow authentication without using a keyring. See Authentication on headless Linux systems.