- Add new function to analyzer:
- In order to solve a ground state problem described by the GroundStateProblem object use GroundStateSolver.solve().
For more details see:
Executing a Ground State Problem.
- The creation of the circuit image is now determined by the
draw_image field of the model preferences. If not set explicitly, the image is not created for big circuits.
- Fix naming of instances within user defined composite functions, which caused issues with calling the same composite function more than once.
- Fixed a bug in the analyzer.
- Fix synthesis bug which prevented the engine from using some of the available implementations.
- Add support for execution on Nvidia's cuQuantum simulator.
Note, to use this feature, please contact Classiq support.
This feature is available via the Classiq SDK's
To use this feature in the Classiq VSCode extension, use the following backend preferences:
- Add support for functions written in OpenQASM 3.0. For more details see:
OpenQASM3.0 support in user-defined functions
- Rotation gates can now accept Parameter type.
For more information please refer to Standard Gates user guide.
- Add a fourth implementation to the Multi-Control-X function, based on the Maslov(2015) algorithm. For more details see:
- Introduce custom initial states to QAOA solvers.
For more details see: QAOA Solver customization.
- Add Azure hardware partial support in the Analyzer dashboard - we now support Ionq and Quantinuum hardware.
- Add exact_solve() method to GroundStateSolver class. For more details see: chemistry documentation
- Added Suzuki-Trotter function. For more information please refer to Suzuki Trotter user guide
- Errors in the textual model (
.qmod file) are now more detailed.
In the VSCode extension, the errors include the line and column number of the erroneous attribute.