classiq_interfacepackage was deprecated. To install Classiq's Python SDK, use only:
pip install -U classiq
classiq_interfacenamespace migrated to
classiq.interface. Please update your code to useInstead of:
from classiq.interface import *For example, with the updated namespace:
from classiq_interface import *And not
from classiq.interface.generator.state_preparation import ( PMF, Metrics, NonNegativeFloatRange, )
from classiq_interface.generator.state_preparation import.
- Renaming the "method" parameter to "uncomputation_method".
- CombinatorialOptimization.solve() returns an OptimizationResult object.
- The input field atoms in the class Molecule is modified to be a list of atoms each containing the string of the atom's symbol and a tuple of its (x,y,z) location; for example atoms=[('H', (0.0, 0.0, 0.0)), ('H', (0.0, 0.0, 0.735))]. For more information see Chemistry.
- We added an option to provide custom basis gate list to the model, which will be used to compose the functions. For more details, please review the circuit synthesis documentation: Synthesis Preferences (Hardware Settings).
- Allows to enter optimization problem with custom lower bound, including negative integer number.
- The analyzer now supports cirq format as input.
- There is a documentation page about the Modulo operation, explaining the operation and how to use it. It is located under User Guide / Builtin functions / Arithmetic.
- Users can now determine the name of a specific instance of a function, in order to distinguish between multiple calls to the same function.