Back to top
Model in the Python SDK.
- Slight modifications to the structure of the synthesis result (
qubit_count attribute is now accessed via
- The qubit mappings are now available under the
For example, accessing the
physical_input_qubit_mapping is now done via
- Rename the following interface objects:
- Change user defined functions name to be passed by the
function field of a function call.
- In textual model files the
function field in the
logic_flow of any
user defined function should reference the functions name, and not
CustomFunction object no longer has a
PhaseEstimation function on user defined functions must pass the name of the function through the
FunctionLibraryData.function_dict field removed, function definitions are now supplied only via the
FunctionLibraryData.add_function_definition method to support adding functions to the library.
FunctionLibrary.remove_function is removed.
- Limit Request with large qubits number on
- Add new state preparation functions:
- Additional information in the INFO tab, including total number of single and two qubit operations in the circuit.
- New jobs page, contains all submitted jobs and their associated results.
- Hardware targets, and simulators, can be selected from the IDE.
- The connectivity map of each QPU is shown and can be interactively explored.